Wanna join New York Pizza Factory family?
New York Pizza is always looking for good people to join our family and help us continue to make New York Pizza the success that it is today. What you need to know about becomin\' an associate
We believe in hiring determined, dedicated, and talented individuals who are committed and passionate about quality and customer service. In return for our employee\'s hard work, we strive to create a positive and rewarding environment, by focusing on the following values:
- Family first: We know that your family is your first priority, and we believe that family and family matters should come first. In return, we hope that our employees will think of us as an extension of their family and treat the company with the same respect and care.
- High work ethic: Anyone who works in the industry knows that the restaurant business is a demanding one. We believe that in order to succeed we must work and give our best each and every day.
- Honesty: This is the foundation of any relationship. We believe that employees need to be honest at all times and should expect the same courtesy from co-workers and management.
- Listening: In an effort to help our company continue to grow, we believe feedback is essential. We continuously strive to create a workplace that values and encourages all feedback.
- Reward productivity: Hard work deserves to be recognized, which is exactly why we believe in providing opportunities, promotions, and pay raises to employees who help New York pizza factory achieve its goal.
- Fun: We haven\'t, and won\'t ever, forget that New York Pizza makes and sells pizza. Pizza is a fun food associated with good times. We believe that we should enjoy our work, our customers, and ourselves.
Got what it takes?
If you think you got what it takes to help us run our joints, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to the attention of the Human Resources Department at
firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an online application
Family and Medical Leave Act Rights and Responsibilities
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, or disability.